Tuesday 8 May 2018

Pain

I am struggling to remember a time when I wasn't in pain.  Between the pains of pregnancy, c-section recovery, ongoing hip problems and now a recurrence of my shoulder bursitis, I think it's been a good year since I was "pain-free".

I woke up yesterday planning on writing that I was feeling better, that I had a great week last week - which is still true.  Then my shoulder got worse.  The pain meant that I was more on edge than usual, so yesterday was not a great day.  It ended with me being very frustrated and angry again and leaving Mr 3-Months to himself for 10 minutes while I recharged.  Thankfully, husband came home earlier than usual so he took over the bath time routine so I could get myself together.

This morning I woke up in so much pain that I didn't get up and organised in time to go on a lake walk with other mums, which I am now really regretting. 

This is just a short post to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment